Last Updated: July 14, 2023
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Website, we may collect certain personally identifiable information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other relevant details. We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Website, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, and improving our services.
3. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
4. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information we collect for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website
- To monitor the usage of the Website To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To disseminate promotional content and information about our services, such as newsletters, event invites, or other communications, we believe you may find beneficial.
Please be assured that your personal data will not be used to deliver third-party advertising or promotional messages. Should you wish to opt out of our marketing communications at any point, you may use the 'unsubscribe' link included in all of our communications, or alternatively, reach out to us as outlined in Section 12.
5. CHILDREN'S PERSONAL DATA
Our Website is intended for use by legal adults, as defined by the laws applicable in your location and in the country from which you access our Website. We do not knowingly collect, utilize, or share the personal data of individuals under the age of 18. While users under 18 may interact with our Website, they should only do so with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian. At all times, FiveJars adheres to the relevant legal requirements, including, but not limited to, the U.S. Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
6. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We will process your personal information only:
- When we have your consent to do so.
- When we need the personal information to perform a contract with you.
- When the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights.
- To comply with the law.
7. RETENTION OF DATA
8. TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
9. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
In compliance with the legislation, you may exercise the following rights related to the personal data processing performed by FiveJars:
- to access your personal data processed by FiveJars and to receive a copy of them;
- your personal data may be rectified in case of inaccuracies or when the data is incomplete;
- to request the erasure of your personal data when the conditions for this are present;
- to request the restriction of your personal data’s processing in cases provided for under the law;
- to object against the processing of your personal data in cases provided for under the law;
- to exercise your data portability right and to request that the data is provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format;
- to withdraw the consent given by you when this is the data processing legal ground;
If you exercise any of the rights listed above, we will generally reply within a month.
10. THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
12. CONTACT US
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://fivejars.com/privacy-policy
- By phone number: +1 (804) 395-9535
- By mail: 2300 Wilson Blvd, Suite 700, Arlington, VA 22201
Your privacy is important to us. We aim to protect your information as best we can and use it responsibly. We hope you understand and appreciate this effort.