We at Five Jars do things differently. Whatever expertise you are searching for, Five Jars has the industry-leading expertise within its ranks. From UI/UX to marketing and strategy consultants as well as from data scientists to software engineers - we got you covered.
OUR DAILY BUSINESS
Five Jars is a digital agency which goes beyond the definition of “full-service”. We offer not only web development, integrations, or custom-made software but also a holistic service offering integrating all relevant areas of expertise into one project team which will look beyond your expectations. Eventually, we do not intend to solely deliver you a solution for the here and now but one for the future.
WHY FIVE JARS?
The origin of our name lies in the five core values we believe are vital for the success of any digital project. Five Jars stands for highest quality, unrivaled creativity, full transparency, unconditional respect, and unparalleled innovativeness. All our projects are carried out based on these core values. Only then can we guarantee that a project will create the desired impact and become a competitive advantage for our clients. Every project team consists of experts from various areas of expertise and offer an interdisciplinary approach to every single challenge brought to us. By offering such diverse teams, Five Jars is able to recognize opportunities for your business you may not have seen yet.
- TRANSPARENCYCommunicate challenges, success, processes, and decision making, honestly and frequently.
- QUALITYExcellence in quality is central to our work and the value we deliver to our clients.
- CREATIVITYTemper engineering and technologies with art to create unique digital products.
- RESPECTAlways treat clients and colleagues with respect, fostering teamwork, and collaboration.
- INNOVATIONSCreate new value by leveraging the latest technologies and digital innovations.
- LOOKING FOR SUCH A TEAM?We should talk.
By now, you may be asking yourself who is behind Five Jars. Well, wait no longer! We are a bunch of professionals who are looking to sustainably disrupt the way digital agencies work. Because we want to change the industry, we do things differently:
We are convinced that creativity, talent, and potential are not bound by borders. That is why we have people all around the world. We only hire the greatest people - it doesn’t matter where they are located.
We believe in opportunities and do not only hire well-experienced experts but also people who bring new drive into the team. The mix of fresh ideas and established experience is the key to our success.
We are people first. Five Jars doesn’t believe in complex hierarchical structures, untransparent communications and complicated corporate politics. We communicate the same with our colleagues as we do with our clients – honest, respectful, and transparent.
- 2017FOUNDED IN 2017At that time, all of us were in their own way frustrated by the way our industry operated and we came together to change that once and for all.
- 100+ PROJECTSWe have worked on
- 30 MILLION USERSOur projects serve more than
- 20+ MID TO ENTERPRISE CLIENTSsuch as Mount Vernon Museum, Kelly Services, Council for Exceptional Children, and numerous large YMCAs
- 6 TIMESnamed “Top Web Developers”
- 45%team members with over 7 years of experience
WHERE WE CALL HOME
We are digital professionals, and we call home wherever we have a (stable) internet connection.
This may be in one of our offices in DC, New York or Kyiv, at a holiday home in Italy, at your office or in the coffee shop next to the child care. Long story short, Five Jars offers two ideally located physical offices but operates on a geographically flexible model. We believe that our people do not need to be bound to an office desk but rather should choose the place to work based on their own preferences. Five Jars believes that the best people are not always located at the same place, which is why we look for talent and not where they are based.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
Schedule a meeting with Alex to learn how our digital solutions can help you cut costs and increase revenue.
CEO, Director of Business Development